ROMeo Process Optimisation
uses real-time and off-line process and economic data to guarantee maximum
operating profit while satisfying all regulatory requirements
Rigorous Online Modelling with Equation-Based Optimisation
Process Optimisation is industry-leading technology for real-time optimisation that can generate precise operating information to improve performance and give operators the ability to make informed decisions at an expedited rate.
Optimisation is where operations and economics meet. Process Optimisation, based on first principle simulation, can sharpen plant performance and profits with typical benefits ranging from $0.05 to $0.25/bbl throughput, with a payback period of one year or less. ROMeo Process Optimisation also extends beyond purely process optimisation enabling refinery/plant performance monitoring, troubleshooting and rigorous engineering studies.
Process Optimisation uses real-time process and economic data to determine set points that guarantee maximum operating profit while satisfying all regulatory requirements.
- Scalable and Maintainable Optimisation Solution Designed specifically to address the need for real-time, nonlinear optimisation of continuous processes, Process Optimisation uses real-time process and economic data to determine set points that guarantee maximum operating profit while satisfying all regulatory requirements.
Process Optimisation employs first principle simulation techniques with proven data reconciliation and optimisation technologies to provide maximum, sustainable plant performance, and increased return on investment.
- Evaluation of “What if” Scenarios Process Optimization provides a Microsoft Excel-based and flowsheet-based interface to enable offline “what-if” scenarios, using precise models that represent your plant’s actual operating conditions.
Process Optimisation models can also be used for procurement planning, and for evaluating the benefits of process changes.
- Automated Optimisation and Reporting Process Optimisation’s Real-time System (RTS) provides an integrated, graphical scheduling environment that enables users to automate optimisation and reporting. Using RTS, users can easily define complex event sequences for closed loop optimisation without user intervention.
Task sequences can be scheduled to run daily, weekly, or at any preset interval. They can also be dynamically controlled when specific conditions, such as reaching steady state, are met.
- Results Visualisation and Key Performance Indicators Process Optimisation’s industry-proven results can be visualised quickly using embedded web page reporting and via the Intelligence application for web-based dashboards — displaying key performance indicators and other important operations information.
- Integrated Modelling Makes Optimisation Easy Process Optimisation is the only complete process optimisation solution that integrates heat and material balance rigorous simulation, data reconciliation, gross error detection, economic optimisation, and performance monitoring into a single user environment. Its online modelling and optimisation capabilities utilise industry-proven thermodynamic methods and data to generate highly accurate operating information. This enables managers to react quickly and precisely to changes in market pressures, energy costs, and equipment performance. Process Optimisation’s integrated interface and drag-and-drop functionality minimises the user’s learning curve and accelerates real economic benefits. Its equation-based optimisation engine is unmatched in modelling large processes.
Please contact us anytime
We're happy to provide more information about our products, services, solutions, technical support, training and events.
You can also contact us if you're looking for the latest news or simply want to connect with us.
m: +36 30 310 1155 | t: +36 1 350 2101
Please fill out the form with your message and we will get in touch shortly.