ProCon is a capital project contract risk management solution that automates compliance with contractual obligation and connects all decision makers to protect major CAPEX investment, drive performance and improve profitability across the asset lifecycle.
Connecting Contracting to CAPEX Success
AVEVA ProCon was specifically designed to meet the needs of Prime Contractors and Owner Operators involved in industrial capital project execution. It drives better decision making, protects capital investment, aligns teams, and improves profitability of your most important capital investments.
Capital projects are historically risk-ridden, but ProCon’s built-in best-practice, claims management and attentive alert system enables greater efficiency and full project transparency, providing peace of mind, at all times.
Beyond Contract Management…
Achieve True Contractual Risk Management
- Effective Change Control All change orders are initiated from within AVEVA ProCon using preapproved templates. Configurable workflows manage the routing of change requests to the designated parties for review and authorisation. Identifying the impacts of unplanned change effectively allows time for scrutiny to help mitigate the associated risk of cost and schedule overage and potential claims.
- Enhanced Financial Control Early warning indicators help project management to direct their attention to the most critical situations, reducing unplanned cost overruns. Automatic line-item reconciliation prevents erroneous payments and reduces the number of contract administrators needed to process Applications for Payment.
- Improved Contract Delivery Using one central system encourages on-time and on-budget construction contract delivery as all contractor interactions and issues are dealt with efficiently and full transparency of the impacts due to scope changes provides the opportunity for more effective decision making.
- Best Practice Governance AVEVA ProCon promotes transparency by aligning remote project teams with approved business processes to make contract award and execution even easier.
- Mitigate Contractor Claims Alerts and reminders lower the risk of missing contractual obligations, helping to avoid claims. If one does arise, easily access all correspondence for excellent claims defence.
Please contact us anytime
We're happy to provide more information about our products, services, solutions, technical support, training and events.
You can also contact us if you're looking for the latest news or simply want to connect with us.
m: +36 30 310 1155 | t: +36 1 350 2101
Please fill out the form with your message and we will get in touch shortly.