Predictive Asset Analytics
Improve reliability, performance, and safety of your assets
Reduce Downtime with Predictive Analytics
Improving reliability, performance, and safety are among the top priorities for industrial organisations and businesses today. They are focusing efforts and resources on controlling costs and maximising value from existing investments. PRiSM Predictive Asset Analytics helps organisations gain the highest return on critical assets by supporting predictive maintenance (PdM) programs.
Our PRiSM Predictive Asset Analytics solution provides early warning notification and diagnosis of equipment issues days, weeks or months before failure. This helps asset-intensive organisations reduce equipment downtime, increase reliability, and improve performance while reducing operations and maintenance expenditures.
PRiSM Predictive Asset Analytics Software
PRiSM Predictive Asset Analytics integrates with a wide variety of control and monitoring systems and can be deployed on premise or in the cloud. The system is highly scalable and can be used to monitor a single asset, plant or hundreds of remote assets across multiple sites. Results of PRiSM Predictive Asset Analytics models can be easily integrated with other business systems through web services.
- Alerts and Notifications Users can set alert thresholds to communicate when the deviation between actual values and predicted values exceeds allowed limits. Alerts can be managed in a variety of ways including by alert category, level, criticality, duration, and frequency. Each alert event is also directly linked to a graphical trend for that asset that shows the event data, threshold limits, and times when the values are in alarm. Relevant users and groups can be notified in real time if an asset is in alert status through PRiSM Predictive Asset Analytics's customisable email notification capabilities.
- Calculation Engine The software includes an advanced calculation engine that provides the ability to develop simple and complex calculations to create pseudo or ‘virtual’ points. The results of these calculations can be used in PRiSM Predictive Asset Analytics models, allowing for greater system flexibility. The calculations can automatically back-calculate, making historical data available for the monitoring period before the current calculation was created.
- Data Analysis PRiSM Predictive Asset Analytics includes a variety of advanced statistical and model-based comparison applications and business intelligence tools that enable users to spend less time searching for potential problems. Users have the ability to view the raw training data, see results of the model, compare the performance of similar assets of the same type, and view the effects of alerts. Diagnostic ability reduces the likelihood that an engineer will attribute abnormal operating conditions to the wrong variable.
- Transient Module The PRiSM Predictive Asset Analytics Transient Module provides the ability for online monitoring of abnormal conditions during a transient, such as startups and shutdowns. PRiSM Predictive Asset Analytics is also able to automatically identify previous transient events from the historian, which is useful for comparisons.
- Monitoring and Diagnostics We offer comprehensive monitoring and diagnostic services remotely or on-site. We can train you to deploy, maintain and monitor your own models, or we can do the monitoring for you. Our team of experienced engineers can assist you with every step of the process from model training, to diagnostics, to best practices.
- Security PRiSM Predictive Asset Analytics software integrates with existing enterprise security systems. The system supports single sign on authentication, and administrators have the ability to limit user access rights and editing privileges at a granular level.
Please contact us anytime
We're happy to provide more information about our products, services, solutions, technical support, training and events.
You can also contact us if you're looking for the latest news or simply want to connect with us.
m: +36 30 310 1155 | t: +36 1 350 2101
Please fill out the form with your message and we will get in touch shortly.