AVEVA LFM Server
Import 3D scan data and interface with all major 3D CAD packages. Different Modes. One unified work process.
Delivering point cloud data
As 3D data capture continues to become easier and more affordable it has become the technology of choice for an ‘as-is’ representation of your asset. LFM Server enables users to maximise the value of the rich information from point cloud data. LFM Server is the most advanced solution available for accessing pre-registered laser scan data and working with it directly in 3D CAD systems. It is simple to use and offers unrivalled performance and functionality
- Import data from any 3D capture device – export to any CAD package.
- Load an unlimited number of scans without compromise with 'InfiniteCore' technology.
- Clash detect proposed CAD design against the as-built environment.
- Navigate in 'BubbleView' as if present on site or fly through with 'Solid Pointcloud'.
Features and Capabilities
The overhead of maintaining enormous datasets and providing access across multiple teams and applications; being able to trust in the data and the resulting decisions made during consumption; aligning data and projects with existing business practices; and being able to adapt quickly as project requirements change, are some of the many challenges faced by many organisations.
LFM Server is the solution for all of these challenges and many more. A robust core provides unrestricted scalability while the processes built around this offer the flexibility to easily integrate with existing systems and workflows
- Savings Reduce the cost of capturing as-built information by up to 80% over traditional methods.
- Safety Improve safety and minimise costly shutdowns by reducing time spent on site.
- Accuracy Reduce project rework to less than 1% by engineering in an accurate, immersive environment.
- Speed Increase the speed and accuracy of decision making by contextualising information
- Time Reduce project timescales during the design and construction phases by up to 80% and 20% respectively.
- Compatibility Provide a real-world environment across multiple entities for sharing and accessing information
Please contact us anytime
We're happy to provide more information about our products, services, solutions, technical support, training and events.
You can also contact us if you're looking for the latest news or simply want to connect with us.
m: +36 30 310 1155 | t: +36 1 350 2101
Please fill out the form with your message and we will get in touch shortly.