AVEVA LFM NetView
Provides secure, on-demand access to laser scan data for asset management and project execution. More than an online viewing package, it provides tools that allow users to work collaboratively with laser scan data over the Internet, providing unrestricted access to the Trusted Living Pointcloud.
Utilising the Power of Laser Scanning.
- The high quality, photorealistic environment provides invaluable context to the information and intelligence required for modification projects and day-to-day maintenance and operations.
- An unlimited number of users can access this immersive environment, using 3D mark-up functionality to add and share information across multiple project teams.
- Provides a powerful collaboration tool and expands the value of affordable laser scanning beyond the traditional engineering and design teams and into operations functions.
- Tablet operation, and the ability to take project data ‘offline’, facilitate truly remote access, whether on-site for walk-downs and inspection or on the other side of the world for owner reviews and modification planning.
Reduce the cost of capturing as-built information by up to 80%.
- OpenImport data from any scanning device or source and integrate into your choice of CAD solution.
- Intelligent, time-saving technology processes massive datasets and, with built-in tools, streamlines your workflow.
- Collaboratively share and visualize data globally in both an accessible and secure solution.
- Deliver the existing conditions of an asset to the desktops and mobile devices of asset stakeholders alongside key project information.
- Reduce the cost of ownership of your ‘3D model’, supplementing CAD intelligence directly to scan data.
Secures Global Collaboration Across Multiple Teams.
- Delivers the as-operated asset conditions to the desktops and mobile devices of all asset stakeholders, allowing for secure global collaboration across multiple project teams and partner companies.
- Web-based application suitable for use in both engineering project execution and asset management. Utilising the power of laser scanning, it enables secure, on-demand access to an immersive 3D representation of the existing site conditions of an asset.
Please contact us anytime
We're happy to provide more information about our products, services, solutions, technical support, training and events.
You can also contact us if you're looking for the latest news or simply want to connect with us.
m: +36 30 310 1155 | t: +36 1 350 2101
Please fill out the form with your message and we will get in touch shortly.