The smart alternative to spreadsheets. Manage the ever evolving, multi-discipline of engineering data for tagged items such as lines and equipment during the entire asset and operational life cycle.
Shared repository of engineering information that supports multi-discipline collaboration.
- AVEVA Engineering manages the collaboration between different disciplines around the definition of tagged objects (Tags) and their related multi-disciplinary data.
- Each discipline retains ownership to their own data while having read access to the data owned by other disciplines.
- Based on a powerful hierarchical data modeling mechanism, customers are allowed to structure their data appropriately and drive advanced application behavior.
- Controlled exchange of Information and optimized production of list and datasheet deliverables.
Ensuring Data Quality.
- Correct - Utilizing a common database approach with validation functions ensures that data will be correct.
- Consistent - All data across 1D–2D–3D will be fully aligned into a consistent set of information through seamless integration.
- Complete - Maturity of information can be monitored and controlled across the different project phases.
- Confident - Access control, change tracking and history functions ensure that unauthorized changes have not been done to the data.
Take control of your engineering data - during project execution, handover and operations.
- Gets engineering data out of disconnected spreadsheets and into a database that provides for spreadsheet-style editing of engineering data.
- Efficient creation of engineering data sheets, lists, and schedules.
- Controlled object revisioning - When one discipline publishes any changes, other disciplines are made aware by selective notifications.
- Ensures better control of data consistency and completeness during the design process.
- Unrivaled opportunities for integrated schematics, engineering, and 3D working.
Please contact us anytime
We're happy to provide more information about our products, services, solutions, technical support, training and events.
You can also contact us if you're looking for the latest news or simply want to connect with us.
m: +36 30 310 1155 | t: +36 1 350 2101
Please fill out the form with your message and we will get in touch shortly.