Leading, flexible, and high-performance Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition software solution for industrial process customers
Citect SCADA provides intuitive configuration tools and powerful engineering features to help you consolidate and streamline control from an increasing array of input. With robust visualization capabilities, you get a holistic view of operations, empowering you to not only optimize the now, but also look to the future in the design and acceleration of your Digital Transformation journeys.
Agility, Scalability and Engineering Simplicity Discover how our leading reliable, flexible and high performance Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) software has been helping a variety of industrial process customers around the world, for more than 35 years.
Simplifying and Accelerating Digital Transformation With streamlined functionalities and connectivity to complementary hardware and software offerings, Citect SCADA delivers on the promise of a powerful intuitive real-time monitoring solution. As a result, customers can take back control of their operations and harness the value of their process data, with the bandwidth to focus on accelerating their digital transformation journeys.
How Does Citect SCADA Empower Organizations? Citect SCADA boasts a host of features that empower operators to harness an increasing array of data sets, with a context-aware consolidated view of operations and enhanced visualization capabilities making them more efficient than ever before.
Optimizing Production Efficiency
- A dedicated out-of-the-box Situational Awareness Workspace that provides flexible, consistent, rich context for operators, as well as a new way to build context-aware SCADA visualization.
- Equipment-driven interface provides operators with real-time, holistic situational context to help improve efficiency and facilitate timely corrective action.
- Seamlessly integrated Alarming, Trending, Interlocks and Control data together in a single interface, across multiple monitors without the need for coding.
- All helping to minimize visual distractions for operators, enabling timely decision making and helping to mitigate risk and operational downtime.
Engineering Cost Reductions
- A wide selection of configurable symbols that follow industry best practices for Situational Awareness / Abnormal Situation Management.
- Out-of-the-box symbol library significantly reduces time building graphics while giving the flexibility to customize objects to suit your unique needs.
- Improvements in graphics system and new workspace concept substantially reduces time building complex layouts.
- Pinned windows, named animations, animated polyline vertices to help simplify the engineering experience.
Increasing Operator Awareness
- In-built navigation zone within Workspace providing an instant visual alarm summary, with immediate focus to abnormal situations, showing the highest priority alarm for a piece of equipment.
- Alarm indicators to quickly draw operators' attention and help locate the source of anomalies and associated severity.
- Alarm Shelving allowing you to temporarily silence alarms for a specific duration or until a specified time, with the ability to re-shelve as needed.
- Define up to 8 Cause(s), Response(s), and Consequence(s) for your alarms to give your operators the information they need to deal with abnormal situations.
How Can I Benefit from Citect SCADA?
Ide írja a szöveget
- Significantly reduced engineering time - with context-aware workspace, and an out-of-the-box library of symbols, faceplates, navigation, alarming tools, and more.
- Reduced operator distraction and increase awareness - by drawing their attention to the areas that need their focus.
- Increased operational productivity and real-time decision making - with integrated Alarm Cause, Consequence & Response information that’s easily accessible.
Please contact us anytime
We're happy to provide more information about our products, services, solutions, technical support, training and events.
You can also contact us if you're looking for the latest news or simply want to connect with us.
m: +36 30 310 1155 | t: +36 1 350 2101
Please fill out the form with your message and we will get in touch shortly.